Brief Description Of the Scholarship Scheme:
The McGill University is one of the top notch research university in Canada. It is situated in Montreal, Canada. Established in the year 1821, the university institution has expanded over the years in many aspects. The prime campus is easily located on the slope of Mount Royal in downtown Montreal.
The McGill university is a member of the Association of American Universities United States even though the institution is not situated in America. The University institution renders degrees and diplomas in many fields of study, and embraces local and international students yearly.
There are scholarships, aids and grants offered by the university to students in order to help them attain their educational goals. The 2021 undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships are on-going and application are invited from international students.
Subjects Acceptable for the scholarship Scheme:
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Business Administration
- Information Systems
- Public Policy
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Urban Planning
- MA (Arts),
- MArch (Architecture),
- MATL (Arts in Teaching and Learning),
- MBA (Business Administration),
- MEd (Education),
- MEng (Engineering),
- MISt (Information Studies),
- MM (Management),
- MMus (Music),
- MPP (Public Policy),
- MSc (Science),
- MScA (Science, Applied),
- MScAPT (Science, Applied in Physical Therapy),
- MScAOT (Science, Applied in Occupational Therapy),
- MSW (Social Work),
- MUP (Urban Planning),
- LLM (Law), STM (Sacred Theology).
Secondary entry Professional Undergraduate Degrees:
- BCL/JD (Law),
- DMD (Dentistry),
- MDCM (Medicine)
- You have a bachelor’s degree, or have good track record to graduate before August 2022.
- Apply for admission in the process
- You’re interested in applying for Fall 2022 admission to an eligible full-time master’s or professional program at McGill University
The Scholarship will cover your tuition and fees for an eligible master’s or second-entry professional undergraduate program at McGill and provide you with a living stipend of $2,000 per month during academic terms.
University: McGill University
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationalities Eligible: Local and International students