The Caleb University Recruitment 2021:
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply to fill various academic and non-academic positions at Caleb University, Imota Lagos state.
The Caleb University Recruitment 2021 is available to graduates and non-graduates depending on the department/faculty need as at the time.
The Caleb University, Imota Lagos state is a Federal Government Licensed Private University with a foresight to be an innovative leader in producing impressive human resources and also sustaining excellence in learning, service and Godly character.
The Mission of the university institution is to provide opportunities for a world wide competitive education and research in a Godly environment, with visible and positive societal impact.
Listed below are available Positions at Caleb University Recruitment 2021 :
1.) Accountant I
2.) Senior Accountant
3.) Director of Operations
4.) Business Development Strategist
5.) Director of Public Relations and Marketing
6.) Director of Works
7.) Law Librarian
8.) Assistant Lecturer (Law)
9.) Lecturer II (Law)
10.) Lecturer II (Pure and Applied Sciences)
11.) Lecturer I (Arts, Social and Management Sciences)
12.) Lecturer I (Pure and Applied Sciences)
13.) Lecturer I (Law)
14.) Senior Lecturer (Law)
15.) Senior Lecturer (Pure and Applied Sciences)
16.) Senior Lecturer (Arts, Social and Management Sciences)
17.) Professor (Political Science / International Relations)
18.) Professor (Computer Science)
19.) Professor (Law)
All Positions above are located in Lagos state, Nigeria.
Mode of Application :
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates are to submit twenty (20) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae with full documentation including passport photograph and photocopies of Certificates and Awards. The CV should be arranged in the following order:
- Name (underline Surname)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality / State of Origin / Local Government Area
- Marital Status / Number and Ages of Children
- Postal / Contact Address (with Phone No. and e-mail address)
- Name and Address of Spouse
- Name and Address of Next of Kin
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Distinctions and Awards
- Work Experience with Full Details of Former and Present Posts
- Project Supervision
- Current Employer
- Current Position
- Date of Last Promotion / Appointment / Regrading.
- Research Activities
- Attraction of Research Grants.
- Major Academic-Related Services to the Nation outside the University System
- Important Learned Conferences / Workshops / Courses Attended With Details on Paper Presentation
- Extra-Curricular Activities.
All documents shall bear the position applied for at the top left hand corner of the package and be addressed to:
Caleb University, Imota,
P.M.B 21238, Ikeja,
P.M.B 1, Imota,
- Candidates must request their referees to forward references on them in a sealed envelopes marked “Referee Report” with the name of the candidate underneath directly to the Registrar.
- Fully documented Application should be received not later than the deadline.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2021.