It is a foremost ambition of many students to acquire a degree in Australia but due to financial obstacles they are unable to do so. Now is the time to turn your dream into reality! The University of Western Australia is delighted to notify the public about the Winthrop International Scholarships for all intelligent students with good academic grades.
The goal of this award is to motivate and support qualified Year 12 students who wants to begin an undergraduate studies at the University of Western Australia (UWA).
The programme is accessible for the academic year 2020-2021.
University of Western Australia is federal research university that was founded in the year 1911, it is recognized as the sixth-oldest university in Australia. It provides varieties of qualifications both undergraduate degree programs and a postgraduate degree program and doctoral-level programs.
What you will gain from studying at the University of Western Australia, the university is committed to the their local and international communities through its education, research, vibrant events and cultural activities. Students are given top-quality learning and learning facilities, as well as researches in their respective field of study.
Application Deadline: Application closes on 31 December 2020.
About The Scholarship:
- Institution: The University of Western Australia
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Awards: Sum of $20,000.00
- Number of Awards: Maximum of 20
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world are eligible.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate Degree programme in Physical Sciences and Mathematics, Engineering, Education, Architecture, Design and Planning, Business and Law, Data and Technology, Music, Visual and Performing Arts, Life, Agriculture and Environmental Science, Health and Medicine, Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be eligible, the candidates must meet all the given requirements:
- Candidates must have applied through the Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC) while they are in Year12 for a position at the University and propose a course at the university as their first choice in the first batch of offers.
- Candidates must have achieved an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of at least 99.90.
- Aspiring students must have been chosen for a UWA Fogarty foundation grant and attain the required ATAR stated in their conditional letter of offer 2.
- Aspirants must have obtained other academic or excellent achievements in accordance to the Coursework Scholarships Committee.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Eligible seekers are to apply online for the Winthrop International awards programme at the University of Western Australia. After applying, qualified applicants will be considered automatically, there is no need for separate applications.
- Supporting Documents: In order to be enlisted for the award, aspirants are required to meet the documents criteria of the university.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking admission, students are expected to check the undergraduate degree programme entry requirements.
- Preferred Language: English language is the acceptable language for eligibility. Applicants will have to show good evidence of English language abilities. Please see the English language requirements for more details.
The University of Western Australia will grant the sum of $20,000.00 to support qualified intelligent Year 12 students for the academic session 2020/2021.