Obtaining a higher degree increases one’s self esteem and also boost one’s self confidence, in light of this the School of Public Health is welcoming students to be part of the fully-funded PhD Position in Health Economics at Monash University, Australia.
This distinguished bursary scheme is available for all brlliant and talented students who wants to commence a research programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
Monash University is the second oldest institution in Australia that was established in the year 1958. It has more than 46,000 undergraduates students and 13,000 post-graduate students.
What you will gain from studying at Monash University is, the institution provides exceptional research equipments that includes an excellent study space for students, a behavioral laboratory, first-class computing facilities, continual internal and external seminars, and paid conference travel.
- For Foreign students- EOI by Monday 15 February 2021, applications by 31 March 2021.
- For Home students- EOI by Thursday 15 April 2021, applications by 31 May 2021.
About The Scholarship:
- Institution: Monash University
- Department: School of Public Health
- Degree Level: PhD Program
- Value of Awards: Sum of $27,872 AUD annually.
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Award: Varies
- Nationality: Both Home and Foreign Students
- To be taken at : Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from any country of the world are eligible.
- Available Courses: The successful students will be granted any PhD Program offered by Monash University.
- Admissible Requirements: In order to be qualified for this award, aspirants must meet the following requirements:
- Aspirants must have an outstanding academic track record in primary care, public health, implementation science or compensable injury in the Australian setting, with an Honours or Master’s degree with H1 or comparable.
- Candidates must as well have a solid interest in implementation science, with primary care or public health experience in the Australian context.
- Application Process: For taking admission, aspiring students are required to meet the admission criteria for PhD enrollment at Monash University after that, you can apply via http://www.monash.edu/graduate-research/future-studenst/apply. Interested applicants should send an expression of interest (EOI) to buseco-che.hdr.enquiries-at-monash.edu
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are to submit a cover letter, CV, academic transcripts along side their application.
- Admission Criteria: All aspiring students must show that they are capable to to carry out independent research and they must have proper training and skills to pursue the suggested study course.
- Preferred Language: Applicants must have good abilities in English in order to be eligible, For those applicants that English is not their mother’s tongue should provide proof of English language proficiency therefore meeting the English requirements.
Monash University will grant an award sum of $27,872 each year (tax-free stipend) to all excellent students.