The Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) USA offers several undergraduate scholarships for exceptional international students annually.
Deadline for Scholarship Application : 1st November 2020.
Is Scholarship Offered annually? Yes
About the Scholarship Award: All scholarships require full-time enrollment in the fall and spring semesters. If you take the SAT or ACT examination more than once, the highest scores will be used for scholarship consideration. Funds provided by these scholarships do not cover intensive English as a Second Language study.
International students are eligible to be considered for scholarships worth up to $27,000 per year. When you apply for admission, IUPUI automatically considers you for some merit scholarships.
You can qualify for two types of scholarships.
A. Competitive scholarships: These scholarships require you to submit a separate application.
B. Merit scholarships: IUPUI will automatically consider you for these scholarships when you apply for admission.
Scholarship Eligibility: Students are eligible for this one-time award if they
- Meet criteria for a freshman merit scholarship
- Enrol at IUPUI in the fall term
- Some merit scholarships can be combined with some competitive scholarships.
- Housing stipend of $2,500
- Scholarships range in value from $5,000 to $60,000
- Test Score Requirement: You must submit SAT or ACT scores to be considered for merit and/or competitive scholarships. If you take these tests multiple times, submit all of your scores—we use your best scores when we determine your scholarships.