The Carleton College has interacted with Starr Foundation to offer Starr Scholarship that will help international students achieve their potential in their careers and beyond.
The sponsorship will grant exciting offers including up to the full tuition, fees, room,Carleton health insurance, board, and one round trip ticket.
Carleton College has made its place among the top colleges in the world. It is known at the international level for its quality of research, learning, and teaching. The college is a collaborative and diverse community with students hailing from across the country and around the world.
Why study at Carleton College? It is one of the nation’s top liberal arts and sciences colleges. It has highly rated academic programs giving students a broad foundation of knowledge to assist them to achieve success in their chosen field. At Carleton, students can pick from more than 30 majors and 1,000 courses.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Carleton College
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: All applicants are required to fulfil all the criteria given below:
- Candidates can be from any part of the world
- Aspirants should have received an offer to study in an undergraduate programme at Carleton College.
How to Apply For scholarship
- How to Apply: No additional application is required as nominations will be made based on an application for admission to Carleton College.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should send the following documents together with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible to enrol in an undergraduate course at Carleton College, aspirants should have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Students, whose previous education has not been predominantly in the English language, will have to provide proof of their proficiency by achieving one of the following qualifications:
- Canadian Academic English Language Test
- Internet-based TOEFL
- IELTS (Academic)
- Pearson Test of English