About The Scholarship:
The Pan African University is an initiative of the Heads of State and Government of the African Union. It is a Premier continental university network whose mission is to provide quality postgraduate education geared towards the achievement of a prosperous, integrated and peaceful Africa. African students and the Africans in Diaspora are invited to apply for this Masters or PhD degree scholarship programmes.
- Excellent programmes taught by world class faculty;
- A broad network of academic and professional partners on the continent and beyond;
- Attractive scholarship scheme;
- Joint degree awards from the Pan African University and its Host Universities;
- Excellent career prospects in some of the fastest growing industries, with relevant career guidance; and
- Vibrant, multi-cultural and Pan African learning and research environments.
- Applicants must be young, qualified, talented and enterprising from African countries and the African Diaspora wishing to study a postgraduate course at any PAU institute.
- Candidates with potential, motivation and desire to play trans-formative leadership roles as academics, professionals, industrialists, innovators and entrepreneurs are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have obtained good grades in relevant bachelor or master’s degree from recognized university.
Applicants must have;
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university, with at least a second class upper division or its equivalent, in a relevant field.
- Certified copies of relevant certificates, transcripts (from university and high school).
- Passport or National I.D. card (personal details page).
- Clear colored passport size photograph (2cmx2cm).
- Recommendation letter from ONE of his/her former university lecturers.
- Names of Reference University lecturers (with email address and whatsapp number).
University: PAN African University
Sponsor: African Union Commission
Study Level: MSc and PhD
Value: Fully funded
Closing date for the submission of applications with all supporting documents is
10 September 2020