University of Strathclyde is Glasgow’s second-oldest university and a public research institution located in Glasgow, Scotland. It was founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, and later received its royal charter in 1964 as the first technological university in the United Kingdom. The University of Strathclyde is assisting outstanding students through its Covid-19 Hardship Fund. The funding has been established to assist students in meeting essential needs during the pandemic response to Covid-19. It is open to applications from students at all levels of study including Undergraduate, Taught Postgraduate and Research students respectively.
- The award is open to students around the world
- This award is available in any subject offered by the university
- Applicants with financial hardship due to the current Covid-19 pandemic; and
- Lack of fund to meet essential needs
- The fund is appropriate to meet exceptional needs
- Applicants are required to hold their previous degree certificate
- English Language Requirement: Students are required to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Documents Needed For application:
- a results transcript from your academic institution
- a copy of your international passport
- a copy of sponsor letter/award and copies of any other documentation
- bank statement
- Confirmation of any funding such as scholarship, statutory funding or salary if not shown on bank statement.
Host Country/Region: UK
Sponsor: University of Strathclyde, UK
Study Level: Undergraduates, Taught Postgraduates & Research students
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 30, 2020