Edith Cowan College which was established in 1991, has grown rapidly into a quality university with excellent student satisfaction and internationally recognized research. The Edith Cowan College (ECC) Pathway Scholarship is offered to international students from selected countries who apply for a diploma pathway with ECC, packaged into an undergraduate program by coursework. The scholarship rewards high achieving students who excel through their diploma program.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be commencing study of your ECU pathway course from October 2019 to October 2020;
- not be currently holding a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for any course at ECU issued prior to the start of this scholarship;
- progress through your ECC Diploma without failing any unit;
- not be in receipt of another ECU grant (scholarship or sponsorship);
- be an International student from one of the listed countries above;
- not be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- be packaged to study an undergraduate bachelor degree (excluding Bachelor of Science (Nursing) C33; Bachelor of Science (Nursing)/Bachelor of Science (Midwifery) (Y76) and Bachelor of Science (Paramedical) K89
Terms and Conditions of the scholarship:
To receive this scholarship following ongoing conditions apply:
- The scholarship recipient must pass all enrolled units on their diploma pathway at ECC.
- The scholarship recipient must be in continuous good standing academically and financially.
- The scholarship recipient must maintain a full time enrolment load of 60 credit points each semester or study period, and not defer their studies for more than one semester during their course at ECU.
- Course transfers are not permitted without ECU’s permission (permission may be withheld by ECU in its absolute discretion).
- The scholarship funds can only be used for tuition fees and cannot be used for any other student expense. Scholarship funds will be applied on a unit-by-unit basis at the relevant census date.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to an ECU campus or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university.
- The scholarship can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enrol in their course by the date specified.
- The scholarship recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines, failure to do so may negate the scholarship and the tuition fee structure will revert to full-fee international tuition.
- The scholarship recipient may be ineligible for a scholarship if they are in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship during the term of the scholarship. This is at the discretion of ECU.
- The scholarship recipient must comply with any applicable visa requirements.
Sponsored by: Edith Cowan University, Australia
Funding: 20% (percent) of their ECU tuition fees for the duration of the ECU component of their study
Host Country: Australia
Institution(s): Edith Cowan University, Australia
Eligible Nationality: ALL
Degree Level: Undergraduate