University of California was founded on March 23, 1868, the University of California is a public university system in the U.S. state of California. The University of California is a part of the state’s three-system public higher education plan, which also includes the California State University system and the California Community Colleges System. The university is offering Regents Scholarships, awarded to international students with high academic records. The university is glad to announce open, the application for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Regents Scholarship carries the highest honor awarded by the University of California, Santa Cruz to entering undergraduates. Award amounts for New frosh are $20,000 paid over 4 years and transfer students receive $10,000 paid over 2 years. In addition to a monetary award, scholars receive priority enrolment and a campus housing guarantee.
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Students are expected to enrol in 15 units each quarter and to maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 to qualify for scholarship renewal.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Award amounts for new frosh are $20,000 paid over 4 years and transfer students receive $10,000 paid over 2 years. In addition to a monetary award, scholars receive priority enrollment and a campus housing guarantee.
- Applicants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree program. After being registered and receiving an offer of admission from the university, candidates must fill out an online application and submit it during the application filing period
- submit their academic transcripts and
- other academic documents.
Sponsored by: University of California
Host Country: USA
Institution(s): University of California
Eligible Nationality: International Students
Degree Level: Undergraduate
Closing Date: May 1, 2020